Skilled designer eager to learn and excited to help. Detail-oriented creative thinker with over five years hands-on experience in print, design, and color management. Motivated individual always looking to put my talents back into my community and promote strong local growth when I can.
Where to find me
Phone: Please Ask
SCREEN PRINTING & EMBROIDERY · 2009 – 2016
A small shop in Hillyard with a range of clients from Spokane Humane Society to Northwest tribes, to numerous businesses and individuals from around the region. Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining multiple jobs with deadlines ranging from same day to a few months.
- Studying garments, inks, and styles in order to stay consistent, yet innovative in our methods.
- Creating Artwork using up-to-date techniques and separate programs for use in screen printing.
- Creating a web presence as well as marketing collateral for print.
- Selling product and producing ideas based on customer specifications.
- Organizing files for quick reference, discovering new ways to promote proficiency.
PACIFIC SPORTSWEAR · 2008 – 2009
The shop I cut my teeth at. Like any new employee, I started at the bottom and slowly worked up to printing.
- Cleaning screens and coating them in order to print.
- Setting up jobs, lining registration, mixing ink colors.
- Fixing broken screens by gluing and stretching the material over a frame.
PIZZABUNS · 2010-PRESENT
My focus has been on small, local businesses and individuals. Emphasizing authentic, thoughtful, and affordable work to best represent their company or event:
- Organizing my time with multiple jobs at once and delivering materials on time.
- Discussing ideas, mission statements, and needs in order to create the most effective logo or design
- Designing company logos for use on multiple materials. Responsible for branding and promo.
- Communicating with printers and web designers and optimizing deliverables accordingly.
DESIGNER/ARTIST 2014 – Present
The local watering hole for in neighborhood. I’ve known a lot of these people for years, and they were one of my first freelance customers. Some of the nicest people you can find in a Monroe dive bar!
Spokane Falls Community College
Graphic Design · 2011-2013
Vintage Print & Fashion
Stella’s Cafe – 2014 Mural Painting
Addy Silver Award – Illustration – 2013
Terrain – 2011
Volume – 2012
Skills & Tools
I’ve been working with Adobe products since Photoshop 5. By Photoshop 7, I was addicted. I cut my teeth painting drawings and slowly learned my way into depending on Adobe products as a lifeline. Thanks, guys.